A BRAND EIGHT DECADES IN THE MAKING
Since the Coolicon®shade was first produced in 1933, it has set the standard everywhere. It was the choice for lighting factories, workshops, mills and farm buildings during the progressive industrialisation of the1930s; seen in the corridors of power in government and military offices during the 1940s. Churchill’s War Rooms even had one in the kitchen; and it was employed throughout London Underground for offices and backroom areas. Coolicon® shades were specified through out Britain during the rapid development of the 1950s and its popularity continued throughout and beyond.